Monday, October 29, 2007

Yellow Blues is here!!


I can't believe it. It's finally here. It actually didn't take that long at all for the proofs to come back from the printer, and they are technically only proofs. But I'm really happy with the way that they turned out. Apparently it's unheard of for Raincoast to have finished books this early and ready for the sales conference in November. Having finished, ready for edit artwork going in definitly worked to our advantage.


The colors still aren't quite what I'd hoped for, but I'm crazy picky and I've been looking at these illustrations since last year at this time. Overall the book looks great. There's even some glossy laminate bizz goin' on! Unfortunatly that includes a full color bio photo of Zeke and I. But I'm not gonna cry - word to BB8. JEN'S A FOOL!

I actually like the pic(Mine and Zeke's that is - Jen's is whack!). No one is really looking at me anyway with Mr. Permanent-Cute-Sad-Face in the frame!

Peace

No comments: