Monday, January 16, 2012

Where's Bear Now...?

I'll give you a hint....

Happy New Year!

New year, new adventure. I'm lucky enough to do a second book with Owlkids and Sophie and Bear are back.

This is where I've been hibernating the past 4 months and now we're just about done. Here are some images from the new book, "What's Up Bear?", hitting shelves Fall '12. Sophie and Bear are in NYC and learning the concept of opposites as they visit familiar NY landmarks.

I literally just completed the final art so I'll update with some color once we're ready for print. In the meantime, this is what I've been up to.




We went with a lot more spreads in this one. All of these have been revised so the color images won't match exactly.




The last two are title page concepts, one of which ended up as the night table photo in the first spread.

Check for it this fall!

Check for me in the next post!


Peace.

2 comments: